We’re Here For You
Over the past few months, we’ve communicated steps we are taking to keep our guests and team members safe. We continue to take precautions and are constantly implementing new measures or improving our protocols.
In addition, we are in contact with state, county and city officials to stay updated on the latest protocols. The health, safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our number one priority and we continue to work diligently to uphold our high standards every single day.
- Reconfigured the dealership to allow for social distancing in guest areas as well as team member work stations.
- Place signage on the exterior and interior of the dealership to disclose State of North Carolina Health Protocols and internal procedures.
- Strict cleaning procedures during and after business hours.
- Require masks to be worn at all times and enforce social distancing.
- Provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, sanitization wipes, cleaner for team members and guests (upon request).
- Wipe down of all vehicle high-touch areas upon return to guests.
- Encourage and minimize contactless interactions
- Online shopping and sales
- Finance online
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery for select maintenance/repairs
- Contactless payment
Thank you again for your loyalty, especially during these uncertain times. We pray you stay healthy and safe.
The Keffer Mazda Management Team