What are the 2020 MAZDA CX-5 Dimensions?
Charlotte shoppers interested in an SUV for hauling lots of cargo while offering plenty of room for their loved ones will need space. The 2020 MAZDA CX-5 offers interior and cargo space dimensions needed to bring everyone and everything along for your trips from Huntersville to Concord. Check out the dimensions and standard features of the MAZDA CX-5, and get in touch with our team about how you can get behind the driver’s seat for a test drive.
MAZDA CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
The MAZDA CX-5 is an SUV created to handle lots of cargo while offering incredible features to enhance your interior space for an enjoyable driving experience. There’s 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats for all of your groceries or hauls from your errands in Mooresville. Need additional storage for larger items from your Cornelius errands? Lay the rear seats down and get up to 59.6 cubic feet of cargo storage space.
Take advantage of these features for additional hauling ease:
- Power Liftgate: This available feature allows you to load and unload your items with ease. Open and close your liftgate using either the button located inside the cabin or with the available MAZDA Advanced Keyless Entry button.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Customize your interior dimensions to several passenger and cargo configurations with this standard easy-release seatback.
MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions
With the MAZDA CX-5 interior dimensions, it’s all about satisfaction and comfort with these amenities:
- Headroom: You won’t have to worry about your head hitting the ceiling with 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats.
- Shoulder Room: Broad shoulders won’t feel cramped in the 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: Feel comfortable with lots of seat space thanks to the 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the rear seating area.
- Legroom: Tall people can stretch out with the 41 inches of legroom in the front of the forward seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in front of the rear seats.
The MAZDA CX-5 interior finishes things with the 6-way manual adjustable driver’s seat, 4-way manually adjustable front passenger seat, and adjustable front and rear headrests.
Experience the MAZDA CX-5 Interior in Huntersville
Enjoy hitting the open roads thanks to the new MAZDA CX-5 interior dimensions and comforts. Peruse our inventory to find the new MAZDA CX-5 for sale that’s going to enhance your driving experience. Be sure to explore our vehicle specials, MAZDA CX-5 lease options, and get pre-approved for financing before visiting us. Have any questions or want to schedule a test drive? Give us a call!